SUPPLY AND OPERATION PROJECT MANAGER (H/F)
Since 1874, the DEHON Group, a family-owned company, has been the specialist in refrigerants for the refrigeration and air conditioning industry. On the strength of this development, the group has diversified, positioning itself as a leader in the specialty chemicals market.
With more than 700 employees in Europe, Asia and South America, it distributes its products worldwide. It has operating sites for 7 sites in France with more than 300 employees.
INVENTEC PERFORMANCE CHEMICALS is a subsidiary specializing in performance chemicals for high-tech industries (brazing creams, soldering fluxes, solvents, aerosols) from product development to marketing.
The candidate will be expected to lead supply chain and operations projects for the ASIA-PACIFIC region to optimize the cost of product delivered to the client’s site while ensuring that the team gains increased knowledge of effective best practices.
- – Plan and organise the activities/projects/studies of the Logistics action plan (human, budgetary, technical, informational resources) in conjunction with the relevant departments.
- – Collect and consolidate procurement needs and information from different sources (production, financial, sales forecasts, stock situation, etc.).
- – Plan the production and packaging of finished products based on sales forecasts, existing stocks, economic, financial and production constraints by establishing programmes.
- – Control compliance with processes in this domain.
- – Communicate key information or inform internal personnel or customers of availability.
- – Carry out specific studies within his/her field of competence, and/or supervise subcontracted
- – Conduct audits into the implementation and respect of control procedures and/or physical
- – Contribute to the selection, monitoring and evaluation of suppliers in logistics.
- – Lead negotiations for logistics purchases with suppliers.
- – Update files and databases.
- – Oversee the monitoring of regulatory, technological and market developments.
- – Monitor the achievements of objectives and the Logistics action plan, the chain of material and product flows and corresponding resources.
- – Monitor and control the Logistics budget (ROI, profit, expenses) and the resources/equipment used for the Logistics plan.
- – Create documents relating to orders, deliveries and the procurement plan.
- – Organise and update business databases (suppliers and items) in conjunction with the buyer.
– At least 2 years’ experience in the field of Supply Chain: Sales and Operation Planning, procurement and/or inventory management in an International industrial environment.
– Autonomous, proposal-driven, pro-activity, customer satisfaction.
– Project management in multifunction environment
– Coaching/training capabilities and appetence for sharing his knowledge
Calculation, mastery of office automation tools (advanced Excel functions + database management), management of priorities,
– Knowledge of Supply Chain tools
– 5 year higher education degree in Logistics/Supply chain or Industrial Engineering.
– International logistics (INCOTERMs) and Dangerous Goods regulation (ADR, IMDG and IATA)
– Fluent English required (Mandarin would be a plus).
Based in Shanghai with regular trip to Malaysia subsidiary. Internal collaboration with Sales, Production, Finance, Purchasing, Transport departments, and external collaboration with suppliers, carriers, prefectures, control bodies.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Offre d'emplois Business France|