Supply Chain Coordinator (H/F)
At Netatmo, we are all about the Smart Home! Our mission is to design products that make your home safer, more comfortable and ultimately more eco-friendly. Since November 2018, Netatmo has become a part of the Legrand group – a global leader in electrical and digital infrastructure for buildings, with millions of users all over the world.
We continue to develop our brand and products autonomously. Manage your heating and energy savings thanks to our Smart Thermostat, detect the presence of intruders using our cameras, which combine artificial intelligence and image processing software, … We also collaborate with strategic partners including the Muller Group, Velux and Legrand to create a range of products that will revolutionise your home.
With an international team of 250 motivated and passionate individuals with over 20 nationalities represented amongst our teams primarily located in the Paris region, Netatmo is always on the lookout for new talent to promote its development.
- Reporting to the production manager, you will work within a team of five people and are responsible for managing all aspects related to our international purchases (mainly in Asia) as well as the associated logistics flows.
- Depending on business forecasts, you will need to plan, edit and track raw material orders and drive production, consolidate and validate deliveries and invoices, manage inventory reports, and so on. You will work closely with the sales team to follow the sales figures and the evolution of our commercial forecasts.
- You work closely with our purchaser for applying the negotiated components prices. You will have to control the related invoices and follow the Cost Of Goods Sold of the products.
- You also work with the R&D team and Product Managers regarding the introduction of new products. You will have to source the new components and accessories, and follow the validation of the samples.
- You will be involved in the definition of logistical requirements in the context of B2B partnerships.
- You know Office tools (Excel, Word) and use computerized management tools (ERP).
This is a 9 months temporary role.
- You have a higher education qualification in logistics, purchase or trade.
- You have a professional experience in this field of at least 3 years with knowledge/use of ERP.
- You are rigorous and organized. You enjoy teamwork and can manage and meet deadlines.
- Fluent Mandarin and English are required.
Beyond our attractive package, as an employee at Netatmo you can receive a free sample of each Netatmo product. You’ll also be incentived to participate in Meetups and Tech or Business conferences, become Net@fit by joining our sports classes (Pilates, Yoga, Boxing, Crossfit, …) Football, Running or Ping-pong teams and healthier with our free fruit basket, show your music skills during our music sessions with Net@sound, participate in our afterwork events, birthday breakfasts, BBQ with the Boss, International Lunches, Christmas parties and a range of other events.