EZVIZ, a global smart home brand, is the consumer and residentially focused subsidiary of Hikvision, the world’s largest video surveillance system manufacturer. Founded in 2013, EZVIZ has grown rapidly since then and now markets its products in more than 80 countries across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the US.
Since 2016, EZVIZ has been creating a strong base in the European market and is committed to developing its market share across the continent in Benelux, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia and Spain. Its European division is headquartered in Hoofddorp, Netherlands, and has adopted a pro-active growth strategy through its dedicated sales.
EZVIZ FRANCE is now looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join EZVIZ International Business Department, Branding Department.
Website: www.ezviz.com Twitter: @@EZVIZ_Global Instagram: www.instagram.com/ezviz Facebook: www.facebook.com/EZVIZ
RESPONSABILITÉS ET MISSIONS
- Coordinate with line manager, sales team and the brand team at headquarter to formulate the brand’s marketing strategy and new products go-to-market plan, and continuously improve the brand’s visibility, influence and market share in France.
- Marketing budget management: Allocate reasonable marketing budgets for different projects
- PR: Maintain close relationship with local medias/agency and implement brand dissemination in France.
- Online &Offline marketing management.
- Collect French user profile, competitors’ information, and industry information, and output analysis reports on a regular basis.
- Experience in Chinese brand in France would be a big plus.
- 2 years of integrated marketing experience in consumer electronics brands, familiar with and participating in at least 2 marketing areas such as marketing planning, public relations, social media operations, digital advertising, exhibition activities, terminal retail, e-commerce website drainage, etc.;
- Have a good cost control awareness and excellent project coordination ability, responsible for the results of the work, and responsible for the team;
- Work proactive, quick thinking, strong learning ability, and great execution;
- French and English can be used as a daily written and oral communication language. Chinese would be a big plus as well.
- Date de Démarrage: ASAP
- Type d’emploi : temps plein 39 heures hebdomadaires
- Rémunération: selon profil + Titre-resto + Titre-Transport
- Neuilly Plaisance 93