Intern Assistant (H/F)
6 months internship
Bank of China is the Bank with the longest continuous operation among Chinese banks. The Bank was formally established in February 1912 following the approval of Dr. Sun Yat-sen.
Bank of China is one of the four biggest state-owned commercial banks in China.
As of 31 December 2009, it was the second-largest lender in China overall, and the fifth-largest bank in the world by market capitalization value.
As of end 2017, it was the fourth-largest bank in the world in terms of assets, ranked after the other three Chinese banks.
We kindly apply for the recruitment of a new intern with the work scope outlined below:
- Supporting the teams in the dept in assisting to sort out physical files, to arrange files, to deliver files among depts.;
- Assisting in arranging (zoom) meetings and keeping minutes;
- Assisting in research and analytical work;
- Other administrative work assigned by the colleagues from dept or dept head
- Chinese speaking candidate
- Business English/French
- Financial/Corporate Studies
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Offre d'emplois Bank Of China Paris|