WITH is a new kind of digital and innovation consulting company.
They are established on a few simple principles:
- Proximity: they are in direct extension of their clients’ teams. A part of WITH’s collaborators works in the Paris and Madrid offices, and the other part operates as a delegation at the heart of the client’s teams;
- Collaboration: inspiring, infusing, co-creating, scoping – all issues are addressed in workshops with clients. Everyone has the opportunity to express themselves, from the trainee to the manager;
- Sharing expertise: whether it’s on their Slack, which is constantly on the lookout, or via formal exchange sessions, everyone shares their knowledge and contributes to enriching the team’s skills on the most innovative subjects;
- Individual fulfillment through caring professional relationships in all circumstances.
WITH’s most salient areas of expertise are data and precision marketing, the various branches of e-commerce, influence and advocacy. They also specialize in more specific subjects such as marketing in China or Africa, the Travel Retail circuit, or the transformation of companies’ Research & Innovation departments.
They collaborate with key accounts in the food industry such as Danone and Bel, and in the beauty industry such as L’Oréal and Coty; two sectors that no longer hold any secrets for them! Not to mention the new pivotal transformation projects that are looming on the new means of payment at Crédit Agricole or Essilor Transitions.
For several years, WITH has been accompanying brands in the beauty, luxury and F&B sectors on the challenges of transforming and accelerating digital activities on the Chinese market, acting as a true bridge between the West and the East.
Within the China hub, today made up of 6 multidisciplinary and sinophilic talents, we are looking for a trainee to complete our team on topics of:
In connection with our China experts, you will participate in the reflection on the strategic roadmap of our customers regarding the Chinese market around multiple business issues such as :
- E-commerce: launch and animation of a brand on Chinese e-commerce platforms (Tmall, JD, etc.) through a prism of brand positioning and choice of “marketing festival” highlights, excellence of content & merchandising experience, and the choice of visibility and conversion levers on the platforms (live-streaming, display, …).
- Social media: recommendation of a brand’s social ecosystem according to the defined target(s), the implementation of a rich and relevant editorial calendar and the proposal of animation tactics according to the native uses of Chinese platforms (RED, Douyin, WeChat, Weibo, …).
- Influence & advocacy: identification of a brand’s influence and advocacy needs expressed through briefs, selection and negotiation of potential KOLs as well as recommendations for mechanisms to interact with their audience.
- Travel retail: reflection on levers for digitalization and accompaniment of the Chinese traveler – all the more in the current context – via an alliance between precision media, influence & advocacy and e-commerce (Fliggy).
- During your time at WITH, you will be led to exchange with WITH’s partner companies (startups, tech platforms), or freelancers, mobilized on each subject, taking care to defend the best possible quality/price ratio for our clients.
As China is a territory that is difficult to decipher and changing, we support our customers in the development of their expertise in the challenges of Chinese digital technology. Therefore, you will be asked to participate in part on formats such as :
- Webinars to present trends or to deepen a skill or Chinese platform with formats mixing presentations & interactions Internal sharings with feedback on successful recipes on new digital formats;
- Watch and digest the major trends impacting the Chinese market.
- Bac +4/5 business school or university education;
- Passion for digital and more broadly the evolution of brands and consumer habits;
- Proactive temperament, strength of proposal, working independently, with a lot of freedom of action;
- Strong curiosity, relational intelligence and dynamism are essential to flourish in this position;
- Oral and written eloquence and synthetic spirit;
- Perfectly at ease with English and Chinese;
- Real employment opportunities at the end of the internship, we are in permanent development.
- First 30 min video conference with a Client Partner of the China team
- Second interview with an exercise to be presented face-to-face to the manager
- Last short interview with the Lead China for validation
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Poste ouvert|