China Mainland & Hong-Kong Sales Manager
Isigny Sainte Mère
Since 1909, Isigny Sainte Mère, a dairy cooperative based in Normandy (France), with strong brand awareness, offers a range of high-quality products (such as AOP, Label Rouge, Organic…). Among them, our Isigny AOP Butter and Isigny AOP cream. In order to strengthen our business expansion especially on the Export Market, we are currently recruiting our: SALES MANAGER – CHINA MAINLAND & HONG-KONG
Under the direct supervision of the Asia Sales Manager and with the help of our team based in Normandy, you will build and apply our commercial strategy for the area. Your main mission will be to develop new customers and markets (Food Service / Retail & Online channels), accompany our existing customers & Key-accounts, as well as developing new marketing & communication tools.
ROLE DESCRIPTION & MAIN MISSIONS
- Accompany, on a daily basis, our existing importers/distributors in your area by providing commercial & technical support on the field.
- Build a strong sales and marketing business plan to develop sales and market shares in your area.
- Monitor the daily run of our Key Accounts.
- Follow and apply our price strategy, defined in collaboration with your Manager: products range, prices, promotions, volumes.
- Be a strong & reliable brand ambassador and a good communicator through social networks, directly with our products end-users (BtoBtoC).
- Organize and take part in various brand activity events (trade exhibitions, chefs’ demos, promotion events etc…)
- Follow and monitor closely our market and our competitors.
- Provide, on a regular basis, an accurate activity reporting.
- Provide support of marketing & communication tools to Asia team
Full time position based in Shanghai (China) Geographic scope: China Mainland – Hong-Kong & Macao
LOCATION EDUCATION & BACKGROUND
Ideally, the candidate must already be in China with a valid working permit. With a Business School or university background (sales & marketing, food engineer), you should have previous experiences of sales in food business (dairy products, ingredients suppliers for high end pastry or delicatessen, food distributors, wholesalers…), ideally within the Asian market.Previous oversea professional experience is mandatory.
- Results oriented, organized, rigorous, passionate, autonomous, mobile and flexible.
- You also have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and with strong MS Office skills.
- Language: Fluent in French & English is mandatory; minimum level in Mandarin is requested (HSK3/HSK4) Starting date: As soon as possible
BUSINESS FRANCE a mis en place un système pour faciliter l’accès aux VIEs malgré les frontières fermées. N’hésitez pas à postuler.