EZVIZ, a global smart home brand, is the consumer and residentially focused subsidiary of Hikvision, the world’s largest video surveillance system manufacturer. Founded in 2013, EZVIZ has grown rapidly since then and now markets its products in more than 80 countries across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the US.
Since 2016, EZVIZ has been creating a strong base in the European market and is committed to developing its market share across the continent in Benelux, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia and Spain. Its European division is headquartered in Hoofddorp, Netherlands, and has adopted a pro-active growth strategy through its dedicated sales. EZVIZ is now looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Specialist to join in the growing sales team of EZVIZ in France.
- Develop channels of smart lock and CCTV. Building a sales strategy in order to increase sales of smart home category products, especially smart lock.
- Regular customer visiting to maintain relationship, discuss business, product training, understand customer needs and problems, to support them grow business.
- Reviewing the market to determine customer needs, volume potential, pricing and competition.
- Keep the manager updated to allow him to make accurate sales forecasts by product and by customer.
- Analyze the industry market situation and trend, include technologies, products, prices and strategy, provide corresponding suggestions.
- Setup the sales plan and make sure the execution of the plan.
- You have at least 2 years working experience in smart home, CCTV or smart lock related industry.
- You have rich experience in lock industry and know how to promote lock and cameras in potential channels.
- You have a high level of business communication in French and English. Mandarin is a big plus.
- You have good interpersonal skills and can work within a multicultural environment.
- You have a strong affinity with sales and able to be successful in negotiations.
- You are able to work within a fast-paced multitasking environment and have the ability to manage stress.
- Driving License is mandatory
- Neuilly Plaisance (93)