ACCOUNT MANAGER (H/F)
International Communication Agency // #Foods #Drinks #Lifestyle
#DigitalStrategy #Communication #SocialMedia #Marketing #O2O #PR #Events #Trade International Communication Agency dedicated in F&B and Lifestyle, SOPEXA Agency is collaborating with companies,
brands, communities, and institutions in their development and strategy of communication and influence.
With its 250 multi-cultural experts located in the markets, listening to trends and close to local prescribers, it intervenes in 63 countries through consultancy and tailor-made strategies, Digital & Social Media Activation, activation of sales & International Development, RP & creation of brand content, health-nutrition events and strategies.
Under the responsibility of the Client Services Director you will:
Contribute to the implementation of the business strategy defined by its hierarchy. Build the communication strategy and the associated action plans for customers, either at 360 °, or on their own expertise under the guidance of their manager. Participate in the development and retention of the customer portfolio.
- Animate and perpetuate its customer portfolio. Follow his KPI.
- Identify business opportunities and develop them on portfolio and prospects.
- Participate in commercial development by spontaneous approach
- Answers to tenders and customer’s needs by proposing insightful strategies and developing them with operational teams within activations
- Manage the volume of business activities and ensure optimal net profitability
- Ensure a watch to follow trends and contribute to communication strategies for clients
- Design and draft recommendations based on internal and external expertise under the guidance of its manager.
- Implement marketing / communication plans sold to customers
- Coordinate external service providers. Optimize the production margin / net margin.
- Coordinate colleagues working on managed projects, teamwork with colleagues from other agencies in China (project team with no reporting relationship)
- To advance knowledge of 360 ° trades and / or technical expertise, including digital
- Systematically and adequately, use group management and reporting tools. Budget Management
- Follow the client budgets
- Ensure budget monitoring, customer reporting and internal (landing)
- Track the gross and net margins of its campaigns continuously. Suggest possible corrective measures.
- At least 2 years of agency account management experience
- Good knowledge of strategy and marketing to support clients in their strategic thinking
- Mastery of communication techniques on different 360 ° channels or expertise
- Good knowledge of the customer market and their issues
- Mastery of project coordination
- Commercial know-how
- Optimization of budgets
- Good editorial
- Ability to develop a network
- Knowledge of the F&B environment
- Perfect mastery of English, French and good knowledge of Chinese are a plus
- Sense of contact
- Intellectual curiosity
- Good resistance to pressure
- Strength of conviction
- Good time management
- Power of work
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Anticipation, planning and organization
- Sense of initiatives
- Recoil capacity
- High availability and patience
- Sense of analysis and synthesis